Body contouring with laser lipo & Fat Cavitation
A quick overview
Skin regeneration is naturally induced with the clinically researched RF technology. Muscle pain and swelling is treated with updated vacuum technology. All the treatments we offer here at Contour Body & Beauty are non-invasive, non-surgical with no downtime.
- Laser Lipo
- Fat Cavitation
- Cellulite Reduction
- Fat Reduction
- RF Skin Tightening for face and body
- Vacuum cupping therapy with RF
Pads are placed onto the body and the laser penetrates the skin at a specific wavelength (650nm), targeting adipose (fat) cells and making them shrink drastically. These cells are permeated, releasing free fatty acids (FFA), water, and glycerol (aka Triglycerides) which normally only happens when the body is in need of energy. The cells turn into a liquid which then leaves the body through the lymphatic system, in turn creating a slimmer and sculptured body.
The process works by converting fat cells into a liquid with the use of leading-edge technology. The converted fluid then naturally drains by the body’s natural filtration system. The treatment of ultrasound cavitation becomes even faster with lymphatic drainage because it is effective in eliminating liquids. Generally, the treatment of one fat cavitation ends in 35-40 minutes due to the treatment of only a single part of the body. Each session should have a gap of 72 hours so that the body can eliminate the fat during that time. It is suggested that the minimum fat cavitation sessions must be between 8 and 12.
During the session, a specially designed handpiece is applied to the skin by therapists who are fully trained and experienced. After that, the applied handpiece will start with the transformation of low-level ultrasonic waves, which include compression.
Compression is the expansion impulses that travel in high-speed cycles. The movement of the cycle causes a large number of micro-cavities or micro-bubbles that keep on increasing. The progress of expansion finishes when the micro-bubbles start colliding and imploding. With this, the shock waves are produced that causes emulsification and elimination of the fat tissues. These tissues become liquid and start moving out from the body through the lymphatic and urinary systems.
RF Skin Tightening
- Radiofrequency skin tightening (RF) is an aesthetic technique that uses RF energy to heat tissue and stimulate sub-dermal collagen production in order to reduce the appearance of fine lines, loose skin & cellulite. The technique induces tissue remodelling and the production of new collagen, resulting in a reduced appearance of cellulite. RF will also improve the blood and lymphatic flow. Results can be seen immediately & Radio Frequency is completely safe and has very minimal side effects.
- The radiofrequency energy penetrates the skin layers to selectively heat the skin tissue where the collagen fibres are embedded. The local heating causes an immediate contraction of the collagen fibres, and fat cells drain then shrink, while those all-important fibroblast cells (part of our connective tissue) are stimulated to produce new collagen and elastic fibres. The effect of this is tighter, smoother, younger-looking skin with a visible ‘lift’. Fat cells are reduced and stubborn cellulite looks a lot less noticeable.
- The treatment itself is surprisingly relaxing. Each area of your body is treated for 20-30 minutes. All that’s required is to show your therapist your problem areas and lie back on the treatment bed and wait for the magic to begin. The technique is so relaxing that actually, it’s easy to fall fast asleep – always a sign of great treatment
- AW3's radio-frequency technologies are used for:
- Collagen production
- Skin tightening
- Wrinkle reduction
- Minimising acne scars
- Minimising pores